Audiophile-grade built-in speakers on a budget
Everyday TV/Surround Room
Primary Music Listening Areas
Use the ProGold Series as main speakers or surrounds in a theater system, or put them throughout your house for whole house audio. InwallTech™ Speakers deliver incredible sound to any room in your home without using any floor or shelf space. The speakers are easy to install, requiring only that you cut a hole, feed the wires through, and simply drop the speaker in, where it is held in place by rotating cams that safely secure the speaker with no extra assembly or mess. Once installed, the paint able grille and flange allows these in-wall speakers to virtually disappear in the room.
ProGold Series Features:
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Exact Fit templates and a precision flange that clamps the speaker securely to the drywall.
- Quality controlled with trade secret comprehensiveness to ensure perfect performance among all our speakers.
- ProGold speakers utilize the "virtual enclosure" of your in-wall and in-ceiling space to enhance their bass response and smooth low frequency blending with the midrange.
- Lightweight and stiff gold Apolymer-Cones™ deliver excellent damping and bass response. In polymer chemistry, polymerization is a process of reacting monomer molecules.
- Pure balanced synthetic silk soft Accutec-Dome™ tweeters create brilliant highs and smooth midranges in an effective diffusion pattern ideal for flat wall/ceiling installations.
together in a chemical reaction to form polymer chains or three-dimensional networks. This process creates a stronger/stiffer, yet lighter material ideal for our woofer cones to come to life.
- Durable, CAD (computer aided design) modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- Aim able swivel tweeters for greater accuracy and more realistic imaging.
- Rustproof hardware, durable butyl rubber surrounds and powder coated (in-ceiling) & painted steel (in-wall) grilles make ProGold Series speakers suitable for high moisture areas like bathrooms or even under eaves of an enclosed porch. (Exposed outdoor use is not a suitable usage for any InwallTech speaker)
- ProGold speakers have paint able grilles and practically disappear into any room.
- ProGold Series speakers are timbre-matched to other InwallTech speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
"8 out of the 10 people who listened to these thought --that's a nice sounding speaker--"
-Installer Brian Kruse
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Woofer: 6.5", Aluminum Apolymer-Cones™ , rubber surround, 1" Voice coil, 22 oz magnet, vented pole piece
- Tweeter: 1" Pure balanced synthetic silk soft Accutec-Dome™, swivel 30 degrees, ferro-fluid cooled, neodymium magnet, wide dispersion
- X-over: FR4 PCB board, 12dB woofer section, 12dB tweeter section
- Polyimide switch-auto protect reset switch, over power protection
- Gold plated terminal posts will accept 14AWG wire.
- Overall Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 24,500Hz
- Sensitivity: 88dB at 1W/1M
- Maximum Thermal Rating: 125 watts
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Overall Dimensions: 12 1/8" x 8 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Installation Tip for Starting Dog Ear Mounting
Klipsch R-3650-W II
See on Amazon.com
This comparison illustrates InwallTech's principles of making the most of materials available to get to 90% of audiophile quality to keep pricing at affordable levels giving you the most purchasing power when shopping for inwall speakers. Most people's ears can't hear that last 10%, so they quit throwing money into the unrealistic cost spent for nearing perfection.