IR target is designed to provide a control link to
remotely located or hidden audio and video equipment, and remain hidden
when attached to your flat panel or conventional television. Years of
peel-and-stick use is provided from an aggressive adhesive, and the
pre-tinned control wire is designed to be connected to low-cost Cat 5
cable for wire runs of up to 1,000 ft. A wide-band design was
engineered into the target for compatibility with virtually all
existing IR control schemes. Specifications: • IR frequency bandwidth:
30-100 kHz • Control distance: Up to 30 ft. • Reception angle: Up to
±45° • Dimensions: 0.4" H x 2" W x 0.3" D.
Note: IR hub, 12 VDC power supply, multi-conductor wire, and emitters required for proper operation.
- Low-profile design virtually disappears
- Peel-and-stick to the side of an HDTV
- Wide-band reception for complete IR compatibility
- Pre-tinned wire termination
- May be installed up to 1,000 ft. from IR hub using low-cost Cat 5 cable