The STUD Woofer 10" In-Wall Subwoofer fits in standard 2" x 4" walls. It fastens directly to 16" on-center wall studs so it will not work itself loose from the drywall.
It does not require any special cabinet or bracing, it is entirely retrofit-able. It was designed to be installed in standard 2" x 4" or 2" x 6" walls with 1/2" drywall without any need for reinforcement, blocking, etc.
The SE-10SWD is a dual channel, dual voice coil model. This model may be driven directly by amplified Stereo low pass signals or be fitted with two modular 10-MX crossovers for Stereo Sub / Satellite systems.
- Paintable grille and frame to match your decor
- Tuned twin port design
- Tuned for optimum performance in a wide variety of wall configurations, including standard
- 2" x 4" & 2" x 6", 7' 10" high residential walls
- Supplied with port plugs which enable the STUD Woofer to be used in
infinite baffle arrangements
- Sold and Shipped in Eachs
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS:
Overall Dimensions: 19-1/2" x 19-1/2", 1-3/4" Face Relief
Cut-out Dimensions: 14-1/2" W x 16-1/2" H
Mounting Depth: 3-3/8"
Stud Woofer Brochure [PDF]
Owner's Manual [PDF]