EXCLUSIVE PROMO CODE!
On JukeAudio's website use promo code: INWALL10
For 10% off!
Juke sells directly to the public from their site.
For all the info:
Juke Audio is a Los Angeles based manufacturer and designer of multi-room amplifiers with wireless streaming capabilities. At the size of a textbook, our product makes it so users can play audio to wired ceiling and wall speakers throughout every room of their home seamlessly. While this concept is not entirely new, the ability to use one amplifier to power 6 or 8 zones (depending on the model) and control each of the zones via a proprietary wireless software interface is extremely unique.
The product was born out of the founders’ own home audio needs. After scouring the internet, it became clear that everything on the home audio market for powering ceiling and wall speakers was either overly complicated and/or overpriced. We confronted this issue by constructing what eventually would become Juke; a product built by the consumer for the consumer. With an affordable price, quick installation process, and simple user interface, Juke is a whole home audio solution filling a void in the marketplace.
- Powerful, efficient Class-D Amplifier
- Number of zones: 6 for the Juke-6 (12 channels), and 8 for the Juke-8 (16 channels)
- For applications requiring more than 8 zones, multiple Jukes work together automatically (e.g. a Juke-6 and a Juke-8 will appear on the network as if they were a single device with 4 sources and 14 zones)
- Number of devices that can play simultaneously: 4
Number of users: unlimited
Wireless input types: Airplay (e.g. from iPhones, iPods, iPads and Macs) and Spotify Connect, implemented using robust open-source libraries
- Easy-to-use Web interface that behaves just like an app but without the need to install anything
- Stream audio to any combination of zones simultaneously
- Analog inputs: up to two line-level analog stereo sources using optional USB interfaces (sold separately)
- Can be connected to surround-sound amplifiers, also using an optional USB interface (sold separately)
- Once ceiling, wall or other speakers are installed in your home or building, simply connect the wires to Juke’s terminals and connect Juke to your network
- Installation typically takes 30 minutes or less and requires no special knowledge or training
- Administrator login allows naming of your zones (e.g. kitchen, living room, master bedroom, etc.), setting relative zone volumes, etc.
- If you have a room with a surround-sound system, Juke can work with it: follow our instructions so that both systems can play the same audio
- Play audio directly from any app (e.g. Apple Music, Spotify, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, Pandora, Podcasts, YouTube, Spectrum TV, DirecTV, web pages, etc.)
- Stream to Juke via Wi-Fi
Click the locations you want
- Control the volume with the volume controls on your device just like you always do